Talvisota: Icy Hell pelin yhteisön keskustelupalsta (game forum)
11 December, 2017, 07:42:34 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Asetuksiin lisättiin mahdollisuus vaihtaa kieli suomeksi

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need some help here  (Read 6560 times)
Atfx

« on: 13 November, 2009, 06:19:31 »

Hello. Im sitting here playing Talvisota now, enjoying it like nothing else. BUT! Im really stuck on the second mission (playing as finns)

I get the first objective complete, but when im gonna keep them away from crossing the bridge it just fails all the time. Been stuck on this mission forever now and its really annoying.

Anyone got some advice for this one?
« Last Edit: 13 November, 2009, 06:43:12 by Atfx » Logged
« on: 13 November, 2009, 06:19:31 »

Steelwedge
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: 14 November, 2009, 16:51:56 »

1. Get ALL your troops over the bridge
2. Destroy all enemy troops that cross the bridge
3. Move your engineers at the western end of the bridge (4 engineers come in a truck that appears at the south of the village)
4. The bridge blows up and objective is completed

In case you loose the truck BEFORE the bridge is blown you fail the objective.

Steelwedge
CaptainRed

« Reply #2 on: 15 November, 2009, 12:55:02 »

yeah, Taipale is difficult
mazcaritu

« Reply #3 on: 20 September, 2010, 16:00:23 »

I´m playing the finnish mission "Engage Russian Units"...I have destroyed all the russian units but the mission appears to be not finnished yet...Any idea? There are no russian units in the map....I´m sure of it!

Mazka
Igor Burazyletz

« Reply #4 on: 24 May, 2013, 23:22:31 »

Atfx, what I think u mean is you seem to have killed everyone who tried to cross, then the soviets just sit there and nothing happens, right? Well, this part of the scenario is tricky - if you mined the bridge, you need ur arty to kill any imm'd tanks the enemy might have too. Also, use detached officers or civil guards to detect enemy scouts and officers with their bynoculars - they'll spot and direct arty fire to kill your engineers when u try to blow up the bridge. Take ur time doing it, since they'll also bombard ur scouts. once theres no enemy that could threathen your truck, blow it up and watch the action angle shift to the left! That scenario is hard, so i advise you take ur sweet time, during the bridge debacle,mining carefully the bottlenecks and front of each of ur positions. Try to back out your AT guns way behind the trenches so their damn arty wont get them and you could get any tanks that get through! regards, Igor, Podpolkovnik, BrazyliyKrasnaya Armya

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

evasion-number
evasion-number
evasion-number
evasion-number