Talvisota: Icy Hell pelin yhteisön keskustelupalsta (game forum)
22 October, 2017, 15:39:14 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Meillä oli teknisiä ongelmia, minkä johdosta kaikki aikaisemmin kirjoitetut ääkköset korruptoituivat. Valitettavasti asia ei ole korjattavissa. Kaikissa tästä eteenpäin kirjoitetuissa viesteissä ääkkösten pitäisi toimia normaalisti.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tips and Hints - My Russian (Soviet) Campaign  (Read 1209 times)
Igor Burazyletz

« on: 24 May, 2013, 23:16:50 »

Hello! I'm a big time Ost Front FANATIC,and I must thank the developers of this game, it made me really interested in the Winter and Continuation war, a front little present in wargames and shrouded in biased myths. The hystorical,professional campaign and scenario deciptions, with detailed backgrounds, in special, really impressed me  - it's hard info, researched and with no bias (even acknowledged so by the Finn govt), touching over both the stalinist agression and finnish reactionary danger and war crimes  Smiley. And surprisingly so, since I think the developers are from either country of that War, aren't they?

So,anyway,after the deserved praise, I think I'td be cool to start a "tips" or "walkthrough" topic where we (still) few Talvisota players can congrated and help each other. Being to first to ask for a little advise, I'm currently progressing in the Lemetti Soviet scenario, but don't know what SPECIFIC tasks i must perform to get the "break through!" objective done. One of the many things I liked about our ol' Blitzkireg is that they went "gamey" when it was necessary - telling you technically what to do to tick objectives off (Tank A must surivive, get vehicle X to village Z, get at least 20 infantry and a gun across bridge Y,etc). I could manage to get some infantry, as well with vehicles loaded with some of my equipment to the "escape" zone in the bottom of the map, but i need specific directions to know what I have to do and avoid playing the scenario over and over again just to find out (last time I managed to get 4 tanks to the escape point, all my other units perished, but mission wasn't accomplished). Thanks in advice!
Talvisota: Icy Hell pelin yhteisön keskustelupalsta (game forum)
« on: 24 May, 2013, 23:16:50 »

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: